Dental Floss for Decay
- Made from recycled ocean plastic
- Contains the active ingredient Fluoride
- Use daily to dislodge debris between teeth and prevent dental decay
- Will remineralize enamel and reduce decay
Spotlight Oral Care Floss for Decay is specially designed to contain the active ingredient Fluoride that is clinically proven to remineralise enamel and reduce decay. Most decay happens between teeth and by using a floss with this active ingredient which targets decay, we can actively deliver fluoride to where it is needed most. Used daily, this floss also effectively cleans and removes plaque, food and debris from between your teeth improving gum health, reducing inflammation and improving overall oral health.
How to Use
- Unwind approx 15inches of floss.
- Wind most of the floss around both of your middle fingers, leaving only about 1 to 2 inches of floss for your teeth.
- Hold the floss taut with your thumbs and index fingers.
- Slide the floss gently between the gum and the tooth.
- The floss should be held firmly against the tooth and rub along the surface of the tooth with a gentle up and down movement and into a C shape under the gum.
- Follow this process for the remaining teeth.