Mouthwash for Decay & Sensitivity
- This mouthwash prevents decay and sensitivity by remineralising enamel.
- Contains fluoride which is proven to prevent and reverse early stages of tooth decay by strengthening tooth enamel and allowing teeth damaged by acid from plaque to remineralise themselves.
- Has a self-filling lid to ensure you use the correct 10ml dose with each use.
Our mouthwash for Decay & Sensitivity has been specially formulated to contain the active ingredient fluoride which is proven to reduce and prevent these oral care issues. Our mouthwash targets these specific conditions and remineralises enamel. It can be used to prevent decay, sensitivity and to maintain oral health. The self-filling lid ensures you only fill the correct 10ml amount of mouthwash with each use.
Fluoride, Sodium Phosphate
Aqua, Glycerin, Xylitol, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate 20, Monosodium Phosphate, Sodium Fluoride, Aroma, Sodium Phosphate, Benzoic Acid.
Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.2% w/w (900 ppm f)
How to Use:
- Use twice daily for one month
- Use after meals to avoid rinsing away the concentrated fluoride in the toothpaste left on your teeth.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing